Group Guitar Class
$124.00 every 4 weeks for 8 weeks
This group will meet weekly for 8 weeks. 60 Minute sessions. Payment will be processed in two subscription payments every 4 weeks.
The teaching environment will be comfortable and inclusive. The classes will focus on the foundations and rudiments of music such as:
- song structure
Learning and playing popular songs will then apply those rudiments to the guitar. At the end of the eight-week program, you will:
- be able to play in time
- understand how to apply rhythms to the guitar
- have a working chord vocabulary
- understand how to use a capo
- be comfortable reading chord charts, chord symbols, and tablature
- have a working repertoire of 4 – 8 songs
- become an active listener
Most importantly, you will have a sound methodology and proven approach for continued independent learning and musical growth.
Why are we the best in Nashville for music lessons?
- Our instructors have college degrees in music and have years of experience as musicians and instructors.
- All of our instructors are great with children and know the importance and value of sharing music with young people.
- We share decades of experience as professional Nashville musicians, recording artists and songwriters with our students.
- We have experience as educators at all levels of teaching (collegiate, public and private school, and private lessons).
Guitar 1, Guitar 2