Green Hills Guitar Studio offers music lessons to both individuals and groups of all sizes. If you’re interested in an intensive group learning experience to jumpstart your guitar playing and songwriting or work on your skills with like-minded musicians in a cooperative setting, contact us for more information about our music workshops in Nashville.
Guitar & songwriting workshops for creatives, teams, and organizations in Nashville, TN
“Somehow Shane led our group of 7 entrepreneurs, with virtually no musical talent, in writing and singing a complete song! How he accomplished this in just a few hours I will never know, but I am forever grateful. We now have our own song, that we came up with, and I can’t get it out of my head! Shane is incredibly talented, knowledgeable, and patient. He truly accomplished the impossible!” – Eric Griffin
We offer custom workshops for songwriters, teams and organizations. Contact Shane for more information. Check out the offerings below:
Executive & Entrepreneurial Music Workshops
Learn creative thinking, active listening and collaboration skills for today’s workplace in our songwriting workshop. This workshop is meant for groups looking for a team-building experience of collaboration and innovation skills. This workshop is perfect for groups of 6-15.
“Our group of small business owners met with Shane for a songwriting workshop during a retreat. It was so far beyond what we could’ve expected. Shane got vulnerable with us right away, and we did the same with him. He pushed us to go deep into our feelings. We laughed a lot though it was hard. At the end, we have a song we all love and will remember forever.” -Cassandra Bailey
Your team will learn to:
- Create a safe environment to “play” and explore
- Foster and encourage new ideas and innovation
- Overcome fears and inner critics that sabotage the creative process
- Understand, embrace, and work with different ideas and personalities
- Work through conflict with empathy and compassion
- Strengthen collaboration, breakdown hierarchies, and balance leadership
- Identify opportunities and outcomes, set goals, and reveal motivations
Your team will gain:
- A new non-linear and outside-of-the-box approach to the creative & planning process
- Active and engaged listening and communication skills
- Confidence and trust in themselves and others
- Knowledge and solution-based decision-making skills
- Inspiration and motivation
- Success as a group
We are currently offering several guitar, songwriting and creativity, music theory, and performance preparation workshops. Our music workshops typically meet once a week for 4-6 weeks. A few will meet once per month. We have also been offering one-time meetups on a particular subject. Other group lessons and workshops are being developed and planned. Please sign up for our newsletter and check our events calendar for information and availability.