Take Voice Lessons from Nashville Singers:
Taking voice lessons from a performing professional musician can go a long way to improving your technique, tone, and intonation. Jaime provides voice lessons and vocal coaching for ages 12 and up. She works with all skill levels, from beginners to professionals.
Areas of Study
- Holistic body/mind/spirit approach
- Personalized voice warm-ups and cool downs
- Technique applied to real-world application
- Specializing in working with singer/songwriters
- Voice training for recording engineers/producers
- All popular styles: rock, country, R&B, jazz, folk, blues, alternative, Americana, etc.
- Ear training
- Sight singing
- Nashville Number System for singers
- Harmony singing
- Songs and repertoire
- Producing great vocal tracks
- Studio Singing 101
- Live Performance 101
- Audition prep
- Understanding and eliminating performance anxiety
- Full band vocal coaching
- “Working With Your Voice” career coaching
Ready to start your voice lessons? Fill out the contact form below. Want more information about Jaime and voice lessons in Nashville? Check out Jaime’s instructor page, Maureen’s instructor page or Contact us for more information.