- Shane Lamb teaches guitar, songwriting, music theory, and ear training for beginner to advanced guitar students in Nashville and online.
- Sam Farkas teaches guitar, songwriting, music theory, and ear training for beginner to intermediate guitar students in Nashville.
- Jaime Babbitt teaches voice lessons and offers vocal coaching for beginner to advanced students and performers in Nashville.
- Kent Toalson teaches piano to music learners of all ages and ability levels in Nashville.
- Zachariah Witcher teaches upright bass and electric bass guitar for many genres, studio work, and professional performance.
AREAS OF STUDY
Students at Nashville’s Green Hills Guitar Studio receive personalized and private guitar lessons that are tailored to their specific needs and musical interests. Topics of instruction include:
- Electric and Acoustic Guitar for all ages & levels of experience
- Preparation for recitals, contests, or music school auditions
- Rock/Blues/Country Guitar Styles
- Advanced Lead and Rhythm Guitar
- The CAGED Guitar System
- Nashville Style Guitar
- Bass, Mandolin and Piano
- Song analysis and writing: lyric, melodic, harmonic, form & structure
- Picking technique
- Chords, strum patterns and Rhythm Guitar
- Scales and Improvisation
- Sight reading and notation
- Ear Training
- Nashville Number System/Music Theory
- Slide Guitar
- Open Tunings/Alternate tunings
- Classical Guitar
- Songs and Repertoire
- Recording, arranging and performance techniques and preparation
Contact us today to schedule your first lesson.