Take Music Lessons from Professional Musicians in Nashville, Tennessee
We are very excited to now be offering one-on-one guitar, voice, piano and songwriting lessons online. Taking online guitar and music lessons is a great way to learn from a professional music instructor from anywhere in the world. Online music lessons are flexible, effective, and an efficient use of time. Like any of the private music lessons you can take at our studio in Nashville, TN, all lessons are specifically designed and tailored for your interests, your goals, and your musical aspirations. Regardless if you are a total beginner or have been playing guitar for years, let’s get started!
What You Need To Get Started
We can connect for your lessons through any technology you feel comfortable with. Our students have seen success and consistency with all of the following:
- FaceTime for those with Apple products
- Skype works best for international students. You can download the program at www.skype.com.
- Google Hangouts.
Your computer’s built-in microphone and camera work fine for taking lessons, and a set of headphones can help with sound quality. We can recommend some simple and inexpensive options for cameras and speakers if you desire a higher quality.
What To Expect from Online Music Lessons
Our music teachers perform with local Nashville bands and artists, work as touring musicians, as professional studio musicians, and as songwriters and artists themselves . Even if you don’t live in Nashville, you can learn from these pros through online music lessons.
Online music lessons proceed the same way as in-person lessons. Online students receive the exact same high quality and professional instruction, personalized lesson planning and instruction that is tailored to your goals.
These lessons work great for musicians and busy professionals of all skill levels. We cater to music students who
- travel for business or pleasure
- live too far for the drive to our Nashville studio
- need a new music instructor
- are just getting started
- touring musicians who need to brush-up on skills
- musicians who need to get out of a playing or creative rut
Online music lessons give you the ability to create, explore and build skills and learn from the pros from wherever you call home.
Why take guitar or songwriting lessons online from Green Hills Guitar Studio?
- Learn to play guitar or piano, or develop your voice or songwriting craft from anywhere in the world without leaving your home.
- Gain immediate access to professional music instructors with years of teaching private and group lessons; instructional experience at collegiate, theater, public and private schools and institutions; professional experience as session/recording, performing, touring, guitarists, pianists, vocalists and songwriters.
- A structured and linear approach to studying music. No more frustration with trying to teach yourself while sorting through piles of books, videos and DVDs.
- No more wasting time sifting through often times incorrect or incomplete tablature and transcriptions online. Many students come to us ready to quit and frustrated after spending a lot of time learning music that isn’t correct. Our teachers will help you learn the right fingerings, information and technique to play well.
- No more countless YouTube videos from some person somewhere with unknown experience as a guitar player or instructor. Sign up today for guitar lessons designed specifically for YOU to help you reach YOUR goals.
Take guitar, piano, voice, music theory, or songwriting lessons from the professional musicians and instructors at Green Hills Guitar Studio, wherever you are in the world or while you’re traveling. All you need is an internet connection, your instrument, and a computer or mobile device. Start learning today!
Cancelation policy: Due to scheduling and lesson preparation, it is my policy that I receive payment no later than 24 hours prior to the lesson. If a student cancels the day of the lesson, the student will not be refunded the lesson fee. Rescheduling is easy, but must be done by the day before the lesson.